Assassin Angel Elite - The Underground
Want to see all of the forum features? Then register an account!

-AAE Management

An elite clan of gamers, we strive to win whenever possible.

HomePortalRegisterLog in
Register @ www.aaegaming.freeforums.org to apply!!!
Scrim V.S BD. Click here
Ask questions in this post. AAE only please!
Please vote on Current or New Forums in Announcements.

Share | 

Leaving

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
f4n70m1337

PostSubject: Leaving   Mon Nov 30, 2009 12:04 am

Empty

Last edited by f4n70m1337 on Fri Dec 04, 2009 1:30 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
f4n70m1337

PostSubject: Re: Leaving   Mon Nov 30, 2009 12:42 am

wow wtf 8733 views lol wtf?
Back to top Go down
AAE Jailescape
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: Leaving   Mon Nov 30, 2009 1:22 am

Welcome. We have a one week probationary period just to make sure u will be active and such. You're squad Captain is Jailescape. Please add me to your friends list along with Walters M82A1 & XxTH3 S1NxX.

If you decide to join you will become apart of Grotto Squad which is our XBOX 360 Casual NA Squad.

That is quite a few views. That is just over 41 views PER person registered on this site. I've only looked at this once Sad

It Has Always Been the Soldier:

It is the Soldier, not the reporter who has given us the freedom of the press;

It is the Solder, not the poet who has given us the freedom of speech;

It is the Soldier, not the campus organizer who has given us freedom to demonstrate

It is the Soldier-- Who salutes the flag; Who serves beneath the flag; and whose coffin is draped by the flag.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jailescape

PostSubject: Re: Leaving   Mon Nov 30, 2009 1:47 am

i think sin rigged that up. Crap my t button is hardly working.
Back to top Go down
AAE Jailescape
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: Leaving   Mon Nov 30, 2009 1:48 am

He wasn't on lol

It is the Soldier, not the campus organizer who has given us freedom to demonstrate

It is the Soldier-- Who salutes the flag; Who serves beneath the flag; and whose coffin is draped by the flag.
Back to top Go down
f4n70m1337

PostSubject: Re: Leaving   Mon Nov 30, 2009 9:10 am

Guys its cuz im sexy. End of story. Sexy ppl get good views. You ever seen a hot chick? And sit and look at her? Same thing.
Back to top Go down
f4n70m1337

PostSubject: Re: Leaving   Mon Nov 30, 2009 9:12 am

Also is there rules about Crap talking? Mic spamming? Just being an ass to ppl in cod4? xD

Cuz sometimes i just like to say w.e the hell comes to my mind. LOL
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Leaving   Mon Nov 30, 2009 10:35 am

lol to the sexy post and the Crap talking questiioon post. no and if there is some that i dont know about then they are almost never followed
Back to top Go down
f4n70m1337

PostSubject: Re: Leaving   Mon Nov 30, 2009 11:45 am

WALTERS M82A1 wrote:
lol to the sexy post and the Crap talking questiioon post. no and if there is some that i dont know about then they are almost never followed

Good cuz i talk more Crap to ppl then any1 here prolly. Unless im in a match with me and friends vs a group of ppl then i respect em cuz its arranged. But just random ppl not to much

Also i just got MW2 today so imma be playing that to. I gotta put a app for that also?
Back to top Go down
Type - X
Teh Boss
Teh Boss

PostSubject: Re: Leaving   Mon Nov 30, 2009 5:22 pm

f4n70m1337 wrote:
WALTERS M82A1 wrote:

Good cuz i talk more Crap to ppl then any1 here prolly. Unless im in a match with me and friends vs a group of ppl then i respect em cuz its arranged. But just random ppl not to much

Also i just got MW2 today so imma be playing that to. I gotta put a app for that also?

If you want. And also, u are a liar, no one talks more crap then me. Ask PrisonRush and Walters-Cant-Snipe.

http://www.aae.enjin.com
AAE NeV.0.
General
General

PostSubject: Re: Leaving   Mon Nov 30, 2009 5:42 pm

sins a monkey

Back to top Go down
Type - X
Teh Boss
Teh Boss

PostSubject: Re: Leaving   Mon Nov 30, 2009 5:43 pm

YO momma.! OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Burn!

AAE Jailescape
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: Leaving   Mon Nov 30, 2009 6:25 pm

AAE Aero wrote:
YO momma.! OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Burn!

It sounds like English, but I can't understand a word you're saying.

Back to top Go down
Type - X
Teh Boss
Teh Boss

PostSubject: Re: Leaving   Mon Nov 30, 2009 6:30 pm

It said yo momma. *cough*dumbass*cough*

f4n70m1337

PostSubject: Re: Leaving   Mon Nov 30, 2009 9:33 pm

AAE Aero wrote:
f4n70m1337 wrote:
WALTERS M82A1 wrote:

If you want. And also, u are a liar, no one talks more crap then me. Ask PrisonRush and Walters-Cant-Snipe.

LOL yea ok buddy. Put it this way. When my window is shut ppl off the street can hear me yelling into the mic trash talking ppl.

I got a foul mouth at times so..

Trust me all i do is talk Crap and annoy the piss out of ppl

play with me one day u will see
Back to top Go down
Type - X
Teh Boss
Teh Boss

PostSubject: Re: Leaving   Mon Nov 30, 2009 9:45 pm

f4n70m1337 wrote:
AAE Aero wrote:
f4n70m1337 wrote:
WALTERS M82A1 wrote:

LOL yea ok buddy. Put it this way. When my window is shut ppl off the street can hear me yelling into the mic trash talking ppl.

Well, no matter how much you trash talk, no one can out do me. In fact, i think im gonna make me a rank called trash talk king.

f4n70m1337

PostSubject: Re: Leaving   Mon Nov 30, 2009 11:21 pm

AAE Aero wrote:
f4n70m1337 wrote:
AAE Aero wrote:
f4n70m1337 wrote:
WALTERS M82A1 wrote:

Well, no matter how much you trash talk, no one can out do me. In fact, i think im gonna make me a rank called trash talk king.

LOL well im not racist or sexist or anything but sometimes things slip Surprised so if i offend u lol i dont mean it

just trying to piss ppl off throws their game off
Back to top Go down
Type - X
Teh Boss
Teh Boss

PostSubject: Re: Leaving   Mon Nov 30, 2009 11:22 pm

f4n70m1337 wrote:
AAE Aero wrote:
f4n70m1337 wrote:
AAE Aero wrote:
f4n70m1337 wrote:
WALTERS M82A1 wrote:

LOL well im not racist or sexist or anything but sometimes things slip Surprised so if i offend u lol i dont mean it

I get it. Just dont think things too far. BTW, i probably wont play CoD4 with ya, so i wont be able to know why you are mad.

f4n70m1337

PostSubject: Re: Leaving   Mon Nov 30, 2009 11:25 pm

AAE Aero wrote:
f4n70m1337 wrote:
AAE Aero wrote:
f4n70m1337 wrote:
AAE Aero wrote:
f4n70m1337 wrote:
WALTERS M82A1 wrote:

I get it. Just dont think things too far. BTW, i probably wont play CoD4 with ya, so i wont be able to know why you are mad.

What do u play?
Back to top Go down
Type - X
Teh Boss
Teh Boss

PostSubject: Re: Leaving   Mon Nov 30, 2009 11:25 pm

f4n70m1337 wrote:
AAE Aero wrote:
f4n70m1337 wrote:
AAE Aero wrote:
f4n70m1337 wrote:
AAE Aero wrote:
f4n70m1337 wrote:
WALTERS M82A1 wrote:

What do u play?

Mw2. Fuck this is a long quote.

f4n70m1337

PostSubject: Re: Leaving   Mon Nov 30, 2009 11:26 pm

[quote="f4n70m1337"]
AAE Aero wrote:
f4n70m1337 wrote:
AAE Aero wrote:
f4n70m1337 wrote:
AAE Aero wrote:
f4n70m1337 wrote:
WALTERS M82A1 wrote:

What do u play? Other then my mom? Btw take it easy on her if u ride her to rough u may bust the lard bubble affraid
Back to top Go down
Type - X
Teh Boss
Teh Boss

[quote="f4n70m1337"]
f4n70m1337 wrote:
AAE Aero wrote:
f4n70m1337 wrote:
AAE Aero wrote:
f4n70m1337 wrote:
AAE Aero wrote:
f4n70m1337 wrote:
WALTERS M82A1 wrote:

What do u play? Other then my mom? Btw take it easy on her if u ride her to rough u may bust the lard bubble affraid

Nah, id rather not.

f4n70m1337

Bro i got mw2 now.. I want to join in both Smile im on atm lol. Trying to lvl up

Get on accept me lazy fuck i sent a request
Back to top Go down
Type - X
Teh Boss
Teh Boss

PostSubject: Re: Leaving   Mon Nov 30, 2009 11:27 pm

Oh, i cant get on right now.

f4n70m1337

PostSubject: Re: Leaving   Mon Nov 30, 2009 11:28 pm

AAE Aero wrote:
Oh, i cant get on right now.

Aww did mommy ground u Razz

lol jk..

Well when u get on accept me. And we can play. im not that good at MW2. A bit better at COD4.

But still coming back from a 1 year break so...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Leaving   

Back to top Go down

Leaving
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next