Assassin Angel Elite - The Underground
Want to see all of the forum features? Then register an account!

-AAE Management

An elite clan of gamers, we strive to win whenever possible.

HomePortalRegisterLog in
Register @ www.aaegaming.freeforums.org to apply!!!
Scrim V.S BD. Click here
Ask questions in this post. AAE only please!
Please vote on Current or New Forums in Announcements.

Share | 

ASkol's App!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Askol

PostSubject: ASkol's App!   Thu Dec 17, 2009 5:07 pm

XBL GT: Askol

Prestige: 0

Level : 43

KD Ratio: ~.75 (At work, so this is an estimation)

What You Can Bring To The Clan: As much as I'm looking to find a bunch of people to play MW2 with, I'm more looking for a gaming community. Because I work a lot, I only have around 10-15 hours of playtime a week, so a lot of my contributions will probably be through being an active forum user. With regard to actual gameplay, I have always thrived when part of a team. I am willing to take any role as long as it will be helpful for the team, and I have always held the belief that communication is the key to success. I generally use Assault Rifles, but am willing to learn any weapons that the clan feels is necessary.

What Game Modes You Usually Play: Team Death Match (Mercenary if by myself)

Where Did You See About Our Clan/ Were you Reffered by an exsisting member: Looking on the internet for a clan, I saw a post about this one, and after reading the description it seemed to be a perfect fit.

Casual Or Competitive: ATM, definitely casual. However, in the future there is a possibility that I will take the game more seriously, as I have been a competitive player in other games.

Any Other Information That Will Help Me Make My Decision: I am somebody who will always be around to help out in any way that I can (even if completely unrelated to gaming). I may not be the most technically skilled player (atm), but I think that I can contribute in other ways. Also, I'm not one to make excuses, but the main reason my KD ratio is so low is because while leveling from 1-25 I probably average a KD of .3-.4. Now, I usually am over one, and I can tell that I am getting better every time I play.

Why do you want to be in AAE: For me, my answer to the above question "what can I bring to the clan", also answers this one. I think that my motivation for joining AAE, is mutually beneficial for both the Clan and myself. As such, the answers are very much along the same lines.

Age/Location: 22 NJ

Will you be active on the forums and MW2: Yes! (has anybody actually answered no to this?)

Will you be able to attend our Weekly Practices Tuesdays 8:00 EST and Sat 9:00 EST: In an effort to be completely honest, I can't guarantee that I will have 100% attendance, but I can promise to do my best to make as many practices as a I can.

I'd like to thank AAE for considering my application, and if there is anything else that can help the team to make a decision please don't hesitate to ask.
Back to top Go down
AAE NeV.0.
General
General

PostSubject: Re: ASkol's App!   Thu Dec 17, 2009 6:07 pm

haha thanks man for the great application. You will be on a one week probationary period which we would like to see you remain active on the forums and xbl as much as you can.
add Nev Zer0 Walters M82A1 and AAE Aero to your list. stand by for Aero to tell you what squad you will be in and any other stuff he wants to add

Back to top Go down
Askol

PostSubject: Re: ASkol's App!   Thu Dec 17, 2009 6:17 pm

Awesome, thanks...I look forward to being part of the team!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ASkol's App!   Thu Dec 17, 2009 6:43 pm

welcome to AAE
Back to top Go down
AAE|Silv3r
Captain
Captain

PostSubject: Re: ASkol's App!   Fri Dec 18, 2009 8:02 am

welcome.
Back to top Go down
ToXiC VIPER32

PostSubject: Re: ASkol's App!   Fri Dec 18, 2009 9:40 am

dam thats a big ass app take like an hour to write all thats XD o and welcome to the AAE
Back to top Go down
Type - X
Teh Boss
Teh Boss

PostSubject: Re: ASkol's App!   Mon Dec 21, 2009 8:51 pm

Uh, Nev have you played with this guy at all?

http://www.aae.enjin.com
AAE NeV.0.
General
General

PostSubject: Re: ASkol's App!   Tue Dec 22, 2009 3:21 pm

no i have not. give him a couple days to be active cause he did have a good application.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ASkol's App!   

Back to top Go down

ASkol's App!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Assassin Angel Elite - The Underground :: Cant See :: Applications :: Xbox 360 Applications :: MW2 Applications-
Jump to: