Assassin Angel Elite - The Underground
Want to see all of the forum features? Then register an account!

-AAE Management

An elite clan of gamers, we strive to win whenever possible.

HomePortalRegisterLog in
Register @ www.aaegaming.freeforums.org to apply!!!
Scrim V.S BD. Click here
Ask questions in this post. AAE only please!
Please vote on Current or New Forums in Announcements.

Share | 

H Dot Verseman's 360 MW2 application[Dec 31 EFM]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
H Dot Verseman

PostSubject: H Dot Verseman's 360 MW2 application[Dec 31 EFM]   Fri Dec 25, 2009 7:55 pm

XBL GT: H Dot Verseman
AIM: headlessverseman
Level/Prestige: 60/61
KD Ratio: .75%
What Game Modes You Usually Play: HTDM, TDM, HQ, CTF, SAD
Where Did You See About Our Clan/ Were you Reffered by an exsisting member: Clan request thread, cod4boards dot come
Alpha(Competitive[Requires 1.1 KD Ratio] or Grotto(Casual): Grotto current, Alpha in the future
Why do you want to be in AAE: Looking for relaxed, active, competitive clan.
Age/Location: 26/ New Jersey
Will you be active on the forums: If accepted, yes. If not, no.

Here is what I posted on the previous forum, which paints a better picture of who I am and what I am looking for:
Looking for an organized, relaxed, active, and competitive clan. Wish to play actively at least once a week as an entire clan, more often with less members. Somewhere between 6-10 members. Or to join a joint squad within a larger clan.

Here is some information about me:

Current Stats, MW2 (not the best, but honest)

K/D ratio: 0.75. Was as high as .94 when only playing hard core team death match, haven't succesfully adapted to headquarters play. It should be above 1.0 somewhere mid january.

Accuracy: 13.35%. Again, had it as high as 18. something when doing hard core death match only, but im trying to raise my headquarters experience.

Game Modes Preferred:

1. HTDM
2. TMD
3. Headquarters
4. Capture the Flag

the rest are even. I play all game modes but those are definitely the ones I am best at.

My play style- A. Camp and Snipe. If using known camp sites, I relocate often. However, I have found spots on multiple maps where relocation is not a necessity.

B. Use assault rifles moving quickly but cautiously. Not exactly run and gun, because I get careless when doing so, but I am constantly moving.

Most important thing for me is having a complete clan that has different areas covered. Snipers, Assaults, CQC, Grenades, and Run and Gunners. Also like to have fun without it being a job.

I'm 26 and have a military background.

Xbox Gamer Tag- H DOT VERSEMAN

PM me or email at - podobed45@hotmail.com

Ps- Would also be interested in joining an individual to do tandem sniper/ spotter work. It also gives us an edge to cover chokepoints where there are two entrances with claymores.

oh, sorry here are the hours i am available:

Monday- After 7:30 pm et
Tuesday- all day
Wednesday- all day
Thursday- after 7:30 pm et
Friday - after 7:30 pm et
Sat- after 6 pm et
Sunday- after 6 pm et.
Back to top Go down
H Dot Verseman

PostSubject: Re: H Dot Verseman's 360 MW2 application[Dec 31 EFM]   Fri Dec 25, 2009 7:56 pm

also, referred to this place by: SINArmY
Back to top Go down
Type - X
Teh Boss
Teh Boss

PostSubject: Re: H Dot Verseman's 360 MW2 application[Dec 31 EFM]   Fri Dec 25, 2009 9:52 pm

Welcome. We have a one week probationary period just to make sure u will be active and such. You're squad Captain is Jailescape. Please add me to your friends list along with Walters M82A1, Jailescape, Nev Zer0 and vV LeGiiT vV

If you decide to join you will become apart of Grotto Squad which is our XBOX 360 Casual NA Squad.

http://www.aae.enjin.com
H Dot Verseman

PostSubject: Re: H Dot Verseman's 360 MW2 application[Dec 31 EFM]   Fri Dec 25, 2009 10:53 pm

I added the members listed, and messaged Jailscape why I was adding him. I look forward to getting to know everyone.

I'm out for the night, have to work early tomorrow, but I'll be on here and 360 around 6pm et on saturday.
Back to top Go down
Type - X
Teh Boss
Teh Boss

PostSubject: Re: H Dot Verseman's 360 MW2 application[Dec 31 EFM]   Fri Dec 25, 2009 10:54 pm

Alright, cool. If you have LFD2 we can round up some Zombs in that too.

http://www.aae.enjin.com
H Dot Verseman

PostSubject: Re: H Dot Verseman's 360 MW2 application[Dec 31 EFM]   Fri Dec 25, 2009 11:06 pm

I dont currently, but I will have LFd2 in a week or two. Good night.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: H Dot Verseman's 360 MW2 application[Dec 31 EFM]   

Back to top Go down

H Dot Verseman's 360 MW2 application[Dec 31 EFM]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1