Assassin Angel Elite - The Underground
Want to see all of the forum features? Then register an account!

-AAE Management

An elite clan of gamers, we strive to win whenever possible.

HomePortalRegisterLog in
Register @ www.aaegaming.freeforums.org to apply!!!
Scrim V.S BD. Click here
Ask questions in this post. AAE only please!
Please vote on Current or New Forums in Announcements.

Share | 

Demolition Attack/ Defense Strategies Discussion

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
H Dot Verseman

PostSubject: Demolition Attack/ Defense Strategies Discussion   Wed Dec 30, 2009 2:04 pm

Ive been playing demolition pretty hard of late, and it is very frustrating trying to coordinate attacks. On most maps it usually comes down to 1 bombsite in particular.

I havent been on a team that has won the match without being the defending team in overtime. When it goes into overtime and our team is forced to attack, we get one bomb site and the other is pretty much shut down fort knox style.

I'd like to put up some overhead maps of the levels and talk about planning attacks This starts with coordinating classes. I cant tell you how frustrating it is waiting for 4 members of the team to finally show up near the bomb site because they dont have tactical insertion in their class. In my opinion, for demolition it is the MOST important piece of equipment and EVERYONE should have it. It is useful for defense, but mandatory to successfully complete and attack on the second, harder bombsite.

Throughout the day I am going to try and post up over head maps of specific levels, and try and get a discussion going on attack strategies. Any thoughts / questions, suggestions before I go ahead?
Back to top Go down
AAE Jailescape
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: Demolition Attack/ Defense Strategies Discussion   Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:22 pm

You can already find many overheads maps with the callkouts on them by google.

It Has Always Been the Soldier:

It is the Soldier, not the reporter who has given us the freedom of the press;

It is the Solder, not the poet who has given us the freedom of speech;

It is the Soldier, not the campus organizer who has given us freedom to demonstrate

It is the Soldier-- Who salutes the flag; Who serves beneath the flag; and whose coffin is draped by the flag.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jailescape
H Dot Verseman

PostSubject: Re: Demolition Attack/ Defense Strategies Discussion   Fri Jan 01, 2010 10:44 pm

em. Okay. First, Derail
Back to top Go down
Type - X
Teh Boss
Teh Boss

PostSubject: Re: Demolition Attack/ Defense Strategies Discussion   Fri Jan 01, 2010 10:59 pm

Garage SPawn Point #1 - Running

If im running (Knife MP,LWP,CP), i usually go through the barracks through the south woods and past the past tower. Then ill go to the Power Plant and take point in their spawn wreaking havoc. Once when i was playing with Nev i was able to go 52-7 and he went 49-3 Because i was making them nervous and he used this to his advantage. If the other team doesnt have confidence about the area they control it'll be harder for them to maintain that area.

http://www.aae.enjin.com
Cloudx077

PostSubject: Re: Demolition Attack/ Defense Strategies Discussion   Sat Jan 23, 2010 3:28 pm

yea thanks i learned so new places to use to my advantage thanks again
Back to top Go down
AAE NeV.0.
General
General

PostSubject: Re: Demolition Attack/ Defense Strategies Discussion   Wed Jan 27, 2010 12:46 pm

i find it alot about communication when we got 5 or 6 aae guys on are team i usually here alot of communication and it really helps in demolition and is why we win alot of the time

Back to top Go down
James161324
Captain
Captain

PostSubject: Re: Demolition Attack/ Defense Strategies Discussion   Wed Jan 27, 2010 1:32 pm

Totally agree. Communication is key.

If your ever player on terminal. Rush the crap out of B at the beginning of the game.

A is a pretty easy plant.

But B in the plane is next to impossible if they get dug in
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Demolition Attack/ Defense Strategies Discussion   Fri Jan 29, 2010 12:03 am

yeah cummunication is one of the best ways to win because if you on a team of randoms than most likely they will either camp and try to get amazing k/d ratios or they run around like noobs and ignore everyone else completely.

of course sometimes you can get lucky and get in with a good lobby.

Or be in aae and kick ass
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Demolition Attack/ Defense Strategies Discussion   

Back to top Go down

Demolition Attack/ Defense Strategies Discussion
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1