Assassin Angel Elite - The Underground
Want to see all of the forum features? Then register an account!

-AAE Management

An elite clan of gamers, we strive to win whenever possible.

HomePortalRegisterLog in
Register @ www.aaegaming.freeforums.org to apply!!!
Scrim V.S BD. Click here
Ask questions in this post. AAE only please!
Please vote on Current or New Forums in Announcements.

Share | 

Grotto Leadership

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
AAE Jailescape
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

PostSubject: Grotto Leadership   Wed Jan 06, 2010 3:58 am

Hey everyone. Grotto is looking for another captain. If you think you would make a good captain, post here & tell us why. Walters & I will be making our decision at the end of thee week, 1/09/10.

Everyone that is apart of GROTTO has a chance. I don't want a member from alpha asking to become a captain of a different squad.

If you have any questions please feel free to ask, & also, the mre detail you put into your post... The higher chance you will have to get the promotion.

Good luck to everyone.

It Has Always Been the Soldier:

It is the Soldier, not the reporter who has given us the freedom of the press;

It is the Solder, not the poet who has given us the freedom of speech;

It is the Soldier, not the campus organizer who has given us freedom to demonstrate

It is the Soldier-- Who salutes the flag; Who serves beneath the flag; and whose coffin is draped by the flag.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jailescape
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: Grotto Leadership   Wed Jan 06, 2010 10:39 am

Ok I'd like to consider running for this position. Why?

1. Im a mature player. You wont ever catch me singing "Im on a boat" or flaming other players. I dont lose my cool and I dont drop games even if Im doing horrible.

2. While I am not very experienced with MW2, I play a ton of FPSs. I am on a learning curve as far as playing a competitive FPS on a 360 I normally play on PC. HOWEVER, I am extremely experienced running a FPS clan. I was a senior "General" in a clan called Superior Combat Crew [+]SCC[+] for Counter Strike:Source back in the day and we were one of the best around.

3. I am extremely organized. While I wouldnt consider leading a team through a map yet or even teaching (I have way to much to learn tbch), I could organize the squad rosters, set up practices and organize scrims with other clans for fun.

4. Im loyal, never been a clan hopper and I always stay until the bitter end...unless by some miracle I become the worlds best MW2 player and some huge company wants to sponsor me for a bagillion dollars to play in their clan...I would probably leave for that...lol

Oh and I know that Im new and still on my trial period but all the same I still feel like I can bring a lot to the clan regardless. Doesnt hurt to apply right?
That said no hard feelings if you just laugh at this and move on to the next one.
Back to top Go down
Type - X
Teh Boss
Teh Boss

PostSubject: Re: Grotto Leadership   Wed Jan 06, 2010 4:39 pm

Exodus wrote:
Ok I'd like to consider running for this position. Why?

1. Im a mature player. You wont ever catch me singing "Im on a boat" or flaming other players. I dont lose my cool and I dont drop games even if Im doing horrible.

2. While I am not very experienced with MW2, I play a ton of FPSs. I am on a learning curve as far as playing a competitive FPS on a 360 I normally play on PC. HOWEVER, I am extremely experienced running a FPS clan. I was a senior "General" in a clan called Superior Combat Crew [+]SCC[+] for Counter Strike:Source back in the day and we were one of the best around.

3. I am extremely organized. While I wouldnt consider leading a team through a map yet or even teaching (I have way to much to learn tbch), I could organize the squad rosters, set up practices and organize scrims with other clans for fun.

4. Im loyal, never been a clan hopper and I always stay until the bitter end...unless by some miracle I become the worlds best MW2 player and some huge company wants to sponsor me for a bagillion dollars to play in their clan...I would probably leave for that...lol

Oh and I know that Im new and still on my trial period but all the same I still feel like I can bring a lot to the clan regardless. Doesnt hurt to apply right?
That said no hard feelings if you just laugh at this and move on to the next one.

Definitely no laughing man. Me and jail agreed and this Impressed us a lot.

http://www.aae.enjin.com
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: Grotto Leadership   Thu Jan 07, 2010 12:43 am

Well I look forward to hearing from you guys, unfortunately my online time appears to be a bit later than you are usually online.
Back to top Go down
AAE Jailescape
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: Grotto Leadership   Thu Jan 07, 2010 1:08 am

I'm always online that's why lmao.

It Has Always Been the Soldier:

It is the Soldier, not the reporter who has given us the freedom of the press;

It is the Solder, not the poet who has given us the freedom of speech;

It is the Soldier, not the campus organizer who has given us freedom to demonstrate

It is the Soldier-- Who salutes the flag; Who serves beneath the flag; and whose coffin is draped by the flag.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jailescape
SaphraxDark

PostSubject: Re: Grotto Leadership   Sat Jan 09, 2010 6:27 am

I'd like to apply.

1. If im not working im usually online at almost any hour of the day/night.
2. I play MW2 quite alot, spending about 3 hours a day on it minumum.
3. I have great leadership qualities and would make sure there is a practice for grotto squad atleast once a fortnight.
4. I'm extremely dedicated. even though im a low level i usually end up with more kills than deaths.
5. i would love to see grotto squad get into shape and spread some fear online
Back to top Go down
Del Fuego 09

PostSubject: Re: Grotto Leadership   Tue Jan 19, 2010 5:04 pm

is this still open? I might just throw something out there...(I'm abysmal at CV's but...y'know)

right well,

1. I was a high ranking official in another clan called [$YNC] and worked on administrative duties as well as training others to be better on FPS's (this was on PC though, not Xbox)

2. Except this week, I'll be on quite a lot so I'll be active enough to be online and coach/lead Grotto squad whenever necissary (to a certain degree)

3. I'm not a quitter...I'm extremely determined about anything I do and I will see things through untill it results in success or defeat. This links into my next point

4. Although you may not regard this as important, I'm an NCO in a CCF and regularly lead Cadets (in their teens) on regular night exercises and draw up detailed plans for pretty much every situation. Again, you might not see this as important but I thought I'd just mention it Smile

5. Except for the very rare occasion where I'm completely outnumbered, outgunned and with a team who will just not cooperate, I am never violent and always help out the weakest to the best of my ability.

I realise that most of these points are very similar to others posted before me and that I am a very new member to AAE. However, I hope I have the experience for the job. If I am not ready for this responsibility/someone gets the job besides me, I'm willing to accept a post as a lower rank Very Happy

I'm sure I've forgotten quite a lot. If you want more details, feel free to ask me Very Happy

Thanks for reading

Del

EDIT: Shit, it looks like this has already closed haha. However, if you have a position open, here's my CV Wink
Back to top Go down
AAE NeV.0.
General
General

PostSubject: Re: Grotto Leadership   Tue Jan 19, 2010 5:50 pm

i dunno who was given the spot but once you become a full member we can discuss some stuff

Back to top Go down
Del Fuego 09

PostSubject: Re: Grotto Leadership   Tue Jan 19, 2010 5:50 pm

AAEx|.Nev Zer0 wrote:
i dunno who was given the spot but once you become a full member we can discuss some stuff

Cool Very Happy thanks Nev Smile
Back to top Go down
AAE NeV.0.
General
General

PostSubject: Re: Grotto Leadership   Tue Jan 19, 2010 5:55 pm

yea no problem i know we have alot of pending recuits but were looking for quality not quantity slot of these guys dont check the forums much and what not so just posting her 3 or 4 times a week can move you up the ranks. i will update the members list soon again just trying to figure out how to change guys colors of there names to put them in the appropriate squad lol

Back to top Go down
Del Fuego 09

PostSubject: Re: Grotto Leadership   Wed Jan 20, 2010 12:08 pm

Well it looks like I pass your criteria Wink
hopefully I can be of use Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Grotto Leadership   

Back to top Go down

Grotto Leadership
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1