Assassin Angel Elite - The Underground
Want to see all of the forum features? Then register an account!

-AAE Management

An elite clan of gamers, we strive to win whenever possible.

HomePortalRegisterLog in
Register @ www.aaegaming.freeforums.org to apply!!!
Scrim V.S BD. Click here
Ask questions in this post. AAE only please!
Please vote on Current or New Forums in Announcements.

Share | 

[REMOVED Nitro__69]]gotta love **** talkers

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Nitro__69

PostSubject: [REMOVED Nitro__69]]gotta love **** talkers   Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:52 pm

Im being stalked by Zombiekilla. Believe what he says just shows you all believe in lairs. Honestly if you wanna know me give me a shot.. Zombiekilla doesnt like it when someone raises an opinion in his clan hench why he kicked me out. So what if i told him off that was after he denied equal say to everyone. if you have a problem with me say it to me dont be a pussy and hide behind your powers
Back to top Go down
ZombieKilla

PostSubject: Re: [REMOVED Nitro__69]]gotta love **** talkers   Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:23 pm

Wow kid listen before you talk crap here. I have been registered here on the boards far longer than when you came here. I have been talking with aero for a good 5-6 months. You can take that big head and blow. If I wasn't into equality then why is there a post still going on for my members to decide stuff to this day.

You were INACTIVE for 1 month. Not my issue buddy. You even said it yourself that you were not online for weeks and that I am supposed to freeze the clan or something for your return to make a decision. I don't think so kid. If Aero had to freeze he clan until EVERY member who was inactive made their way around he would be stuck waiting. I am here every day just like I have been for a long time.

If you don't believe me ask Aero who has talked on xfire with me since like october. Grow up and stop thinking everyone cares only about you.

Also I NEVER kicked you out. YOU left saying we are a ton of swear words and that we deleted your account which was a lie. Aero witnessed that little fit of yours as he was visiting the site during your tantrum. You kept saying you were out just cuz we didn't make you a leader without a vote. Mind you I even told you as members came in we would start up that squad if you calmed down and acted mature instead of raging like you did. You still continued your crap when you blamed us for a failed login. I even pointed out your account that was ACTIVE.

I am far from a pussy. I am just mature enough to run my clan and not bullcrap when someone comes around crying for power then cussing out my clan cuz they didn't get their way after being inactive. If you would like I can copy all the posts of yours and send them over so you can stfu and feel like the retard you are making yourself out to be here.

Next time you want to post shit about me here make sure you post where a clan hasn't witnessed your shit. Aero was talking with me back then and saw the whole thing from the start. He figured maybe you changed but from the looks of it I say you haven't since you obviously have issues til this day over it. Maybe this is why your ex is your ex. You probably bottle up too much feeling like a little bitch.

Pussy that up kid.
Back to top Go down
http://ironsightgaming.com
ZombieKilla

PostSubject: Re: [REMOVED Nitro__69]]gotta love **** talkers   Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:30 pm

OH and for the record ANYONE can voice their opinion in my clan. NOONE has EVER been kicked for doing so. Who is the liar now. I would also love to see where I "denied equal say to everyone".

You are stupidly making shit up to sound correct when you are wrong. Even the new members were wondering what was wrong with you.
Back to top Go down
ZombieKilla

PostSubject: Re: [REMOVED Nitro__69]]gotta love **** talkers   Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:37 pm

Also if I am a liar why are you already looking to be a leader elsewhere while applying to be a leader here. Like this.

http://cod4boards.com/ps3-recruitment/168908-looking-couple-leaders-start-clan.html#post478118

Not stalking just open boards that even Aero would run into this.
Back to top Go down
ZombieKilla

PostSubject: Re: [REMOVED Nitro__69]]gotta love **** talkers   Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:52 pm

Oh and look here is the post where you started your rage and I even stated what I said above. You even say you are out and I try to talk you into staying.

http://ironsightgaming.com/index.php?site=forum_topic&topic=126

Boy I DO look like a liar right.

Nitro__69 wrote:
Zombiekilla doesnt like it when someone raises an opinion in his clan hench why he kicked me out. So what if i told him off that was after he denied equal say to everyone.

If this quote above were true then why is this thread still active without me making the move to our new look.

http://ironsightgaming.com/index.php?site=forum_topic&topic=211

or this poll for leaders like the one that you were inactive for last time this is a new one.

http://ironsightgaming.com/index.php?site=polls&vote=4
or
http://ironsightgaming.com/index.php?site=polls&vote=3

I can continue if you would like to look more stupid. I have no reason to lie to my clan or allied clans. I have no issue with AAE and have no reason to see them get someone who will hop before even joining just for power positions as you are trying anyhow.

Joined ISG to form Swat as you forcefully made without asking (just assumed it was there without asking members just trying to recruit). Now trying to join to take over Joker while trying to join Owner's clan to be a leader as well. Power hungry?

Last edited by ZombieKilla on Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:57 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
RaXoR

PostSubject: Re: [REMOVED Nitro__69]]gotta love **** talkers   Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:55 pm

Dude Nitro i thought better of you and i thought you were cool but i saw your BS talking in chatango and you are the one who quit, zombie didnt kick you, you perfectly said that you quit and that whole "can't express" BS is just a lie, you know that it is and all you are doing is looking for a excuse for your own mistakes and you just got pissed for one single thing as you had an issue logging in and accused zombie for deleting your account which he didn't cuz it was there and i saw it with my own eyes, next time check what you do and say before making it public.
Back to top Go down
Nitro__69

PostSubject: Re: [REMOVED Nitro__69]]gotta love **** talkers   Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:58 pm

woot gotta love the harrasment peace out
Back to top Go down
ZombieKilla

PostSubject: Re: [REMOVED Nitro__69]]gotta love **** talkers   Thu Jan 28, 2010 11:11 pm

It is not harassment when you stated lies about me to discredit the way I run our clan. I pointed out the facts with full links directly pointing to the truth in your own posts that I left up knowing you would one day do something like this.

I have dealt with your type before. If you want to talk crap make sure you have ammo ( in this case proof, which you clearly screwed yourself by posting crap talk to me before I ever posted to you). It was never the other way around. Today you did it again and expect me to stand by doing nothing. You called me out on this and I replied as you asked.

Much love Nitro and sorry that you are power hungry to the extent that you would try to flame every clan you run across in the process. I am just not the type to delete your posts and allow you to win that argument.

Please allow Aero to see this as he now can see that Nitro likes to start crap once again. I never did crap but come on here to talk to Aero and bam a post about me was up. I never even stated anything to Nitro. I figure since Aero also witnessed the last incident he will understand why I have all the links to provide proof as to why this kid is a liar and not me.

Keep your good clan running as a good clan and good gaming AAE hope to see you all in game soon. - Gatsurendo
Back to top Go down
Nitro__69

PostSubject: Re: [REMOVED Nitro__69]]gotta love **** talkers   Thu Jan 28, 2010 11:29 pm

for your fucking information ass i dont flame every single clan so how about you stop saying shit now you faggot. Fuck this clan if they are friends with asshole like you. Good luck guys im out
Back to top Go down
ZombieKilla

PostSubject: Re: [REMOVED Nitro__69]]gotta love **** talkers   Thu Jan 28, 2010 11:32 pm

Well there you go. They never said anything wrong to you and BAM you cuss them out as well making me right again. You are just a messed up individual. Grow up.

Edit: So where is my first lie? I am still waiting on it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [REMOVED Nitro__69]]gotta love **** talkers   Thu Jan 28, 2010 11:57 pm

O.K. You both just have to chill out...
Nitro - you dont make sence saying you were kicked out when obviosly your still on the forums because your posting and you are accusing zombiekilla of things he didnt even do and making a huge deal out of nothing.

Zombie - I understand you want to proove a point, but you got carried away.
Back to top Go down
AAE NeV.0.
General
General

PostSubject: Re: [REMOVED Nitro__69]]gotta love **** talkers   Fri Jan 29, 2010 1:39 am

alright guys this is the deal . Nitro sorry bud but you trial is up, you failed. i thought mayb you posted that reply oncod4boards a bit ago but turns out it was today. No clan hoping no multi clanning on a same gaame. zombie take it easy on are forums you proved you point, thast all you needed to doo.

Back to top Go down
Cadam92

PostSubject: Re: [REMOVED Nitro__69]]gotta love **** talkers   Fri Jan 29, 2010 5:03 am

holey doley. is all I have to say.
Back to top Go down
Nitro__69

PostSubject: Re: [REMOVED Nitro__69]]gotta love **** talkers   Fri Jan 29, 2010 7:28 am

not once zombie have i cuss this clan out, its all pointed to you jerk
Back to top Go down
ZombieKilla

PostSubject: Re: [REMOVED Nitro__69]]gotta love **** talkers   Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:39 am

My apologies guys for getting carried away. As even in my post when he went off on us in the past I am usually very calm and easy going. He decided to end his thread with calling me out in the manner that he did.

Had things had been done more mature on his part I would have just posted the link to show he lies and let it be done there. If anything is out of hand please feel free to edit/delete it for the reputation of your boards. Being a clan leader I handled my actions wrongly for those parts (not the fact pointing though).

Nitro to your "not once zombie have i cuss this clan out, its all pointed to you jerk".

You did above with "Fuck this clan if they are friends with asshole like you. Good luck guys im out"

So I guess we can just move on and forget this whole ordeal. For future posts on other boards just leave me out of your topics and any made up stuff and you won't have this happen.

Once again sorry for my end of the night burst on your boards as I should have posted more calmly with just the links and the facts to put things in order.
Back to top Go down
AAE NeV.0.
General
General

PostSubject: Re: [REMOVED Nitro__69]]gotta love **** talkers   Fri Jan 29, 2010 10:44 am

i will give nitro one chance to pm and explain to me why he is posting on other boards and tell me why he wants to be here if he ever does

Back to top Go down
Type - X
Teh Boss
Teh Boss

PostSubject: Re: [REMOVED Nitro__69]]gotta love **** talkers   Fri Jan 29, 2010 5:40 pm

Zombie, you're forgiven. And Nev, excuse me for being power hungry, but there is no Second CHance for Nitro. I dont enjoy people talking shit to friends, or other clan members. Goodbye nitro, you will never get far in a clan with your attitude.

http://www.aae.enjin.com
AAE NeV.0.
General
General

PostSubject: Re: [REMOVED Nitro__69]]gotta love **** talkers   Fri Jan 29, 2010 6:06 pm

far enough, just wanted to hear what he had to say. only because he has been active on the forums not a one poster

Back to top Go down
RaXoR

PostSubject: Re: [REMOVED Nitro__69]]gotta love **** talkers   Fri Jan 29, 2010 11:04 pm

good to see that we have friends on other clans Very Happy how y'all doing? nice to meet ya.
Back to top Go down
Type - X
Teh Boss
Teh Boss

PostSubject: Re: [REMOVED Nitro__69]]gotta love **** talkers   Fri Jan 29, 2010 11:05 pm

We're doin pretty good. Now we got another controversy on our hands after this one, so im trying to sort that out.

And i've known Zombie since last, August or September, maybe even October. So, yea, we're friends all right Smile

ZombieKilla

PostSubject: Re: [REMOVED Nitro__69]]gotta love **** talkers   Fri Jan 29, 2010 11:32 pm

Would the controversy be the ms points thing 1kill deal? I see where that can be a problem.
Back to top Go down
Type - X
Teh Boss
Teh Boss

PostSubject: Re: [REMOVED Nitro__69]]gotta love **** talkers   Fri Jan 29, 2010 11:32 pm

Yea, the current problem is trying to find out if he did it or not.

PostSubject: Re: [REMOVED Nitro__69]]gotta love **** talkers   Fri Jan 29, 2010 11:51 pm

you gotta stojust drop deal is done both of you
Back to top Go down
Nitro__69

PostSubject: Re: [REMOVED Nitro__69]]gotta love **** talkers   Sat Jan 30, 2010 10:12 am

Aero wrote:
Zombie, you're forgiven. And Nev, excuse me for being power hungry, but there is no Second CHance for Nitro. I dont enjoy people talking shit to friends, or other clan members. Goodbye nitro, you will never get far in a clan with your attitude.
funny you say that because im in another clan now... better then this one. It doesnt beleive what people say not like this clan as it judges people from what they hear
Back to top Go down
Type - X
Teh Boss
Teh Boss

PostSubject: Re: [REMOVED Nitro__69]]gotta love **** talkers   Sat Jan 30, 2010 12:36 pm

Nitro__69 wrote:
Aero wrote:
funny you say that because im in another clan now... better then this one. It doesnt beleive what people say not like this clan as it judges people from what they hear

So, you say your new clan is bettere than mines, yet it doesnt beleive what people say. You can tell the boss someone else is hacking and they know it and they do nothing.

Wow, that is SUCH a good clan.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [REMOVED Nitro__69]]gotta love **** talkers   

Back to top Go down

[REMOVED Nitro__69]]gotta love **** talkers
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next