Assassin Angel Elite - The Underground
Want to see all of the forum features? Then register an account!

-AAE Management

An elite clan of gamers, we strive to win whenever possible.

HomePortalRegisterLog in
Register @ www.aaegaming.freeforums.org to apply!!!
Scrim V.S BD. Click here
Ask questions in this post. AAE only please!
Please vote on Current or New Forums in Announcements.

Share | 

An idea for EU/ Anywhere recruiting.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Type - X
Teh Boss
Teh Boss

PostSubject: An idea for EU/ Anywhere recruiting.   Thu Feb 18, 2010 9:04 pm

And im gona do this starting next week, but how bout posting a couple flyers on the outside of your local Gamestop. It might work, and we might get a lot more members.

http://www.aae.enjin.com
AAE|Archangel
Captain
Captain

PostSubject: Re: An idea for EU/ Anywhere recruiting.   Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:04 pm

Well, technically, it's illegal here in Nevada, and I think most other places. But here in NV, there's hardly anyone I know who wants to be playing in a clan. But I'll see what i can do around my school.
Back to top Go down
James161324
Captain
Captain

PostSubject: Re: An idea for EU/ Anywhere recruiting.   Fri Feb 19, 2010 8:32 am

AAE|Archangel wrote:
Well, technically, it's illegal here in Nevada, and I think most other places. But here in NV, there's hardly anyone I know who wants to be playing in a clan. But I'll see what i can do around my school.
i think technically its illegal every were unless you get permission from the owner of the store.

We have a nice sized clan with some great members. But none of the squad leaders set up pratices and plays together and what not
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An idea for EU/ Anywhere recruiting.   Fri Feb 19, 2010 3:08 pm

agreed with james
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An idea for EU/ Anywhere recruiting.   Fri Feb 19, 2010 3:08 pm

agreed with james
Back to top Go down
AAE|Archangel
Captain
Captain

PostSubject: Re: An idea for EU/ Anywhere recruiting.   Sat Feb 20, 2010 1:19 am

James161324 wrote:
AAE|Archangel wrote:
i think technically its illegal every were unless you get permission from the owner of the store.

We have a nice sized clan with some great members. But none of the squad leaders set up pratices and plays together and what not

Well, its more or like no one ever shows up for practices, BUT the squad leaders.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An idea for EU/ Anywhere recruiting.   Sat Feb 20, 2010 1:39 am

im onlien everyday for the most part part
Back to top Go down
Del Fuego 09

PostSubject: Re: An idea for EU/ Anywhere recruiting.   Sat Feb 20, 2010 5:44 pm

Yeah sorry aero. Not sure about the law where you are, but everywhere I have been, free advertising is illigal Razz...maybe ask your local newsagents or something? How about the internet? The internet is your friend Very Happy

Also, perhaps plan more regular sessions (maybe once a month?)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An idea for EU/ Anywhere recruiting.   

Back to top Go down

An idea for EU/ Anywhere recruiting.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1